In which I re-work a classic

I was lying in bed last night at about 3am (after getting up with Violet to attach her feed bag...jk) and was singing Old McDonald in my head. I thought to myself, "I can totally spin this to fit my family", so here is what I came up with.

Super-Young Fabulous Mrs. Franklin had a house, oh yes oh yes she did
and in this house there was a Maisy, yes there, yes there was.
With a whine whine here, and a cry cry there. Here a whine, there a whine...everywhere a whine whine. Super - Young Fabulous Mrs. Franklin had a house. Oh yes, oh yes she did.

And in this house there was a Wyatt, yes there, yes there was.
With a snack snack here, and a gobble gobble there. Here a snack, there a snack, OH MY GOD QUIT SNACKING snack. Old Mrs. Franklin had a house, oh yes, oh yes she did.

And in this house there was a James Henry, yes there yes there was.
With a big scream there, and a big scream there, here a scream, there a scream DON'T TOUCH MY FREAKIN TRACTOR scream. Mrs. Franklin had a house, oh yes oh yes she did.

And in this house there was a Violet (person not the flower) yes there yes there was.
With a "mama" here and a "dada" there. Here a ma there a da everywhere a mama dada (I couldn't think of anything funny for her because she's kinda sweet) Mrs. Franklin had a house oh yes, oh yes she did.

And in this house there was a Chris oh yes there yes there was. With a work work here and a work work there. Here a work there a work maybe squeeze in a little golf then work. Super Young Fabulous Mrs. Franklin had a house. Oh yes she yes she did.

Comments