Inventions

You know what? I'm going to invent this handy little lever. It's a lever that goes on the back of a toilet. SO, when you finish doing your business you can actually flush it down.
Wait, what? That's already been invented? Really? THEN WHY CAN'T MY KIDS USE IT?!

I'm so sick of walking into the bathroom to wonderful "surprises" and I know they are way to young to follow the lazy man's mantra (which an ex-boyfriend seriously practiced) "If it's brown flush it down, if it's yellow let it mellow" EWWWWW.

Sometimes the level of grossness in my children just amazes me and then I find out that it's just not my kids but kids the world over. Was I this gross as a child? I'm sure my mom would tell you yes. HOWEVER, I did not wipe my boogers on the walls....

There is nothing quite like washing walls down only to come across crusted snot.

OH and now that school is out and my kids aren't in their every morning routine thing, I have discovered (much to my chagrin) that they forget to brush their teeth...and I have to remind them again to do so. How do you forget to brush your teeth? I think Wyatt recently went like 3 days before I noticed that his teeth looked a little hairy.

I guess I'm not giving enough hugs out to notice that my kids stink.

Thank God for all the chlorine in the pool. At least it's killing some of the skank on them.

PS - Violet is still sick and generally pissed off. She has graduated from saying "No no Mama" to simply just "MAMA! MAMA! MAMA! MAMA!" as loud as she can, pretty much all of the time. Joyous!

Comments