Oh Summer, how I hate you.

Is anyone else desperate for school to start? I know I AM! Here are a list of reasons why:

1. Wyatt has eaten me out of house and home. I cannot keep up with his constant eating. I attempt to keep him busy to avoid "boredom eating" but this just makes him more hungry.

2. My house looks like a level 3 disaster area. Every time I clean it a tornado named James Henry runs through and you can't even tell I had cleaned.

3. Maisy and Wyatt are fighting so much that I feel like I need to have a major treaty put into place. I might actually have to call in diplomats for this one.

4. Red Paint....all over west side of house. Don't ask. Just know it is washable.

5. THe constant chorus of "I HATE YOU! YOU ARE THE WORST MOM EVER! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME. MY LIFE SUCKS" and so on...and this is just from Wyatt.

6. "I'm Bored" ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. The schedule. My kids have been so busy at night that I don't know if I'm coming or going.

8. Due to the sound barrier breaking noise in my home, Violet ONLY gets a nap if she falls asleep in the car. Burning a LOT of gas up for nap time rides.

Oh the list could go on and on. It's funny because I remember as a child oh so looking forward to summer break. I wonder when we make that shift of not liking it anymore? I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's when we are older with kids of our own and they are on vacation.

Oy.

Comments