So that's why they call it Super Glue...

"Wyatt, no matter what you do. DO NOT TOUCH THIS GLUE." My husband told Wyatt that recently after the two of them had put together their Boy Scout Rain Gutter Regalia boat. "Under no circumstances should you ever touch this glue, do you hear me?" Wyatt of course said yes.

I knew that Chris had just made this glue incredibly wanted and needed. I knew that it was only a matter of time that Wyatt and the glue would meet....it was kind of like the universe and a black hole...it's gonna happen...but when?

That when was last night when Wyatt came running into my room to tell me that he couldn't move his finger.
I said, "What? Why? Why can't you move your finger?" thinking that Maisy had thumped him or something.

He said, "Because I glued it to my butt."

HOw many times have you heard that phrase? "Because I glued it to my butt". I have to say that I have NEVER heard that phrase, and really didn't think that I ever would. Silly, silly me.

" I was using that glue Daddy has to put some of my legos together and I got some on my finger, and then I scratched my butt!"

Oh boy.

I broke out the emergency jar of cold cream (you know the same cold cream that I used to get that blue sharpie off of Maisy...that stuff HAS to be made from angels) and started slathering his butt.
Awkward....
It worked. Finger was removed from the buttox....both are just a teency bit red.

"Didn't your dad tell you that you can't use that" I said. To which Wyatt replied, "Yeah, but you know we don't listen to dad."

Touche, Wyatt. Touche.

Comments