The 12 Days of Christmas

On the First day of Christmas My Violet gave to me a nasty case of pink eye.

On the second day of Chrismas my Violet gave to me two broken dishes and a nasty case of pink eye.

On the third day of Christmas my Violet gave to me three unwrapped presents, two broken dishes and a nasty case of pink eye.

On the fourth day of Christmas my Violet gave to me four smashed Christmas ornaments, three unwrapped presents, two broken dishes and a nasty case of pink eye.

On the fifth day of Christmas my Violet gave to me five nervous breakdowns! 4 smashed oranments, 3 unwrapped presents, 2 broken dishes and a nasty case of pink eye.

On the 6th day of Christmas my Violet gave to me 6 toilets clogged with toys, 5 nervous breakdowns, 4 smashed ornaments, 3 unwrapped presents, 2 broken dishes and a nasty case of pink eye.

On the 7th day of Christmas my Violet gave to me 7 spilled sodas, 6 toilets clogged with toys, 5 nervous breakdowns, 4 smashed ornaments, 3 unwrapped presents, 2 broken dishes and a nasty case of pink eye.

On the 8th day of Christmas my Violet gave to me 8 bloody noses, 7 spilled sodas, 6 toilets clogged with toys, 5 nervous breakdowns, 4 smashed ornaments, 3 unwrapped presents, 2 broken dishes and a nasty case of pink eye.

On the 9th day of Christmas my Violet gave to me 9 minutes of sleep, 8 bloody noses, 7 spilled sodas, 6 clogged toilets, 5 nervous breakdowns, 4 smashed ornaments, 3 unwrapped presents, 2 broken dishes and a nasty case of pink eye.

On the 10th day of Christmas my Violet gave to me 10 really snotty nosed hugs, 9 minutes of sleep, 8 bloody noses, 7 spilled sodas, 6 clogged toilets, 5 nervous breakdowns, 4 smashed ornaments, 3 unwrapped presents, 2 broken dishes and a nasty case of pink eye.

On the 11th day of Christmas my Violet gave to me 11 falls off of the kitchen table,10 really snotty nosed hugs, 9 minutes of sleep, 8 bloody noses, 7 spilled sodas, 6 clogged toilets, 5 nervous breakdowns, 4 smashed ornaments, 3 unwrapped presents, 2 broken dishes and a nasty case of pink eye.

On the 12th Day of Christmas my Violet gave to me 12 reasons why I will have no more children,11 falls off of the kitchen table,10 really snotty nosed hugs, 9 minutes of sleep, 8 bloody noses, 7 spilled sodas, 6 clogged toilets, 5 nervous breakdowns, 4 smashed ornaments, 3 unwrapped presents, 2 broken dishes and a nasty case of pink eye.


Merry Christmas Everyone!

Comments