The Rules of Being a Vampire - Kyle and James Style

"Did you know that I'm a vampire?  It's true.  Do you hear me making that sound?  That's me sucking blood with my lips." ~Kyle

This was the conversation that I was privy too while waiting on Maisy up at the bus stop.  Kyle informed James that he was a vampire, and James immediately wanted to be one.  The conversation went as follows:

James:  So where are your teeth?
Kyle:   I take them out.  They are at home right now.
James:  How did you get to be a vampire?
Kyle:  I fight them sometimes, and I got bit.
James:  I'm going to bite myself, then I'll be a vampire.
Kyle:  It doesn't work that way, a vampire has to bite you.
James:  Oh.  Ok.  Will you bite me?

ME:  NO NO NO! NO BITING! (voice of reason from the front seat).

Kyle:  I'll bite you when your mom isn't looking.
James:  Ok, here's my arm.
Kyle:  It has to be your neck.
James:  Oh.  Did you know that you can't bite your own neck?

(several minutes went by as the boys tried to bite their own necks.  It was hilarious...there was lots of head rolling and drool).

Kyle:  I don't know if I want to bite your neck.
James:  Why not?
Kyle:  Then I won't be the master vampire.
James:  What's a master vampire.
Kyle:  The Boss.
James:  It's ok.  I am never the boss.
Kyle:  I like to be the boss.
James: Ok, so bite my neck?


So, that was fun.

In other news....
Violet has decided that she loves to be naked (which isn't new) but she also likes to touch herself in all sorts of embarrassing ways while naked.

AND I completely mortified Wyatt in Target...but I'll save that blog for tomorrow.




Comments